MEET OUR PTO MEMEMBERS:
President: Sandra S.
- Preside at general PTO meetings and Executive Board meetings, serve as the official
representative of the PTO, and a primary contact for the principal.
- Prepare agendas for the monthly
- Coordinate the work of all officers and committees so that the purpose of the
organization is served.
VP of Marketing: Yasira Angulo
- Handles all media, marketing and websites
- Newsletter, & Media Relations.
- Social Media Updates
VP of Volunteers: Bianca Hernandez
- Handle the coordination and recruitment of volunteers for PTO activities, PTO events, and school
- Coordinate box tops (a committee for box tops is often established)
VP of Events: Andre
- Handle coordinating and planning for all PTO sponsored events
- Assist with other school related events, as needed
- Ensure events run according to plan
Membership Secretary: Valerie
- Create and maintain the PTO membership databases
- Creation of the official PTO Membership Directory
- Check and respond to emails to the PTO email account
Recording Secretary: OPEN (taking applications)
- Take and compile meeting minutes
- Gather the information for and complete the newsletter
- Send notices of meetings to membership
- Receive all monies of the organization
- Present a statement of accounts at every meeting
- Keep accurate record of receipts and expenditures
- Close the PTO Financial Year
PTO MEETINGS – Held Monthly at the Oak Classroom from 6-8PM
*KIDS MOVIE NIGHT + POPCORN is provided to all attendees (Bring the Kids)
Discussions: On Upcoming Events, School renovation, Volunteer hrs, Concerns, New event ideas, fundraising and more!
*All attendees receive an 1hr of Volunteer